IS ALWAYS NEEDED!
Please read over and see if there is an area you might be able to lend a hand.
Please consider volunteering and/or supporting the following activities:
Trinity’s Table (Free Community Dinner) Tuesday 5-6:30 –
· Volunteer to serve, prepare, or deliver food – Contact Elyse Carty
· Ongoing need for jars of jelly, loaves of bread, and bottled water
· Financial gift – make checks payable to Trinity UMC and mark for Community Dinner
Trinity Treasures – First Saturday of the month – 9am to 1pm
· Volunteer to setup items for sale or take charge of a specific area on sale day
Donations for Providence House – Safe house for women and children
· Donate to the box in the sanctuary - gas and grocery gift cards, bath tissue, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, lotions, combs, brushes, bandages, baby food, cereal, sanitary products, crayons, art supplies, new packaged underwear, towels, sheet, pillows
Chaplain Aids at Virtua Memorial Hospital
· Training will be held on October 12 & 13 from 8am to 5pm. Contact Chaplain Marge Mcginley at 609-914-6365 or email@example.com if interested
Please join the Congregation Choir Practice this Sunday from 9:30 to 10:00am in the Parlor and singing during the service. Note that future practices will be also be the first Sunday of the Month before the service, on the same Sunday that we sing.
The book study “If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat” by bestselling author John Ortberg at 9:00am will meet in the Fellowship Hall this week.
New members are welcome!
Women’s Prayer/Study Group – Tuesday 1:30
Band Rehearsal 4:00 pm Tuesday
Trinity's Table 5:00-6:30 pm Tuesday
LentenStudy Wednesday 6:30pm
Book Study in Parlor - 9:00am Sunday
Trinity's Treasures need your help!
Please contact Judy Craig at 609-744-9997 to volunteer a few hours.